Founded in 1998, Blue Ocean Corporation is an award-winning organization recognized for its excellence, quality, values, and innovative products and solutions. Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, the group has expanded widely over two decades, offering premium solutions to clients across diverse verticals – Training, Consulting Conferences, Internships & Recruitment.
The only ‘Superbrands’ and ‘Great Place To Work’ certified organization in the region’s professional Training sector, Blue Ocean caters to a diversified client portfolio and has a 100,000+ worldwide alumni community in 12+ countries with a strong presence in the different parts of the world.
With a Mission to employ 500 employees by the end of 2025, Blue Ocean is currently looking for smart, energetic and growth-centric individuals for various positions across our UAE and Saudi Arabia offices.
We’re looking for an Accountant to join our team.
- Develop and maintain financial systems
- Plan, direct, and control accounting and financial operations
- Prepare report and documents covering accounting transactions for management review
- Ensures that accurate records are kept by standard practices
- Establishes budgets, forecasts future cash flows, provides periodic financial analysis
- Monitors budget performance, expenditure control
- Manages invoicing procedures to collect money owed by clients/customers
- Excellent communication skills and sound knowledge in MS suite
- At least 5 years of experience into finance domain
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting
- CA/ACCA/CPA from a recognized professional institution.
- Sound understanding about Zoho.
Job Type: Full-time