Blue Ocean Corporation, the leading Superbrands and Great Place to Work organization is expanding rapidly in the Middle East, India, and Paris.
With a mission to employ 500 employees by the end of 2025, we are currently looking for an experienced Business Development Manager with a solid background in creating development plans and forecasting sales targets.
Position: Business Development Manager (English/Arabic/French)
Location: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, India & Paris
- Identify market opportunities through meaningful meetings, networking and other channels of connection.
- Prepare financial projections and sales targets to increase profitability.
- Plan and execute promotional strategies in collaboration with the marketing department.
- Liaise with other departments to develop feasible sales and marketing strategies.
- Develop a business development strategy, focused on increasing the company’s profitability.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and ways to meet customer needs effectively.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s services aligning with the client’s requirements.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring compliance with established rules and guidelines.
- Keep proper records of sales, revenue and invoices.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop practical strategies for the business development team to ensure organizational growth.
- Identify and develop new markets to improve sales and thus meet organizational goals.
- The ideal candidate should have proven experience as a Business Development Manager, Senior Sales Executive or a similar role.
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-growing company, preferably in the Education sector.
- A Bachelor’s degree or relevant degree in business studies or management.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of planning and implementing business development strategies.