Blue Ocean Corporation, the leading Superbrands and Great Place To Work organization, is expanding rapidly in the Middle East, India and Paris.
With a mission to employ 500 employees by the end of 2025, we are currently looking for an experienced Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) who will engage with employees, customers and leadership to maintain an organizational culture inspired by our vision, mission and values.
Position: Chief Human Resources Officer (English/Arabic/French)
Location: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, India & Paris
- Maintain a culture of inclusiveness and diversity in the organization.
- Focus on human capital agenda to recruit, develop and retain skilled workforce.
- Assess and evaluate training and development programs.
- Administer HR policies approved by regional governing authorities.
- Frame policies and execute programs to help employees thrive.
- Take the organization to greater heights in terms of workplace culture.
- Think strategically to design practices that will yield a competitive advantage.
- 15 + years experience in a fast-growing company, preferably in IT/Education sector.
- Exceptional people management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English and local language.
- Understanding and must have the ability to help people think positively.
- Experience in managing multi-cultural teams and organizations budgets.