Chief Marketing Officer
Blue Ocean Corporation, the leading Superbrands and Great Place to Work organization is expanding rapidly in the Middle East, India, and Paris.
With a mission to employ 500 employees by the end of 2025, we are currently looking for an experienced Chief Marketing Officer with a solid background in digital marketing and demonstrated ability to lead a team to drive excellent marketing campaigns.
Position: Chief Marketing Officer (English/Arabic/French)
Location: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, India & Paris
- Oversee the overall advertising and sales strategy.
- Develop and execute outstanding marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Drive revenue by increasing sales through marketing initiatives.
- Plan, direct and coordinate marketing budgets in line with organizational goals.
- Plan creative campaigns to create interest in the organization’s products or services.
- Undertake market research studies and analyze the results to better understand the market and customer needs and guide marketing accordingly.
- Use research to identify potential clients for a product or service and then develop a strategy that will prompt them to strike a business deal.
- Constantly research pricing, marketing communications, product marketing, advertising and public relations.
- Liaising with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service that meets the market demands.
- Defining marketing strategies to promote the company’s overall strategies and objectives.
- The ideal candidate should have proven experience as a senior marketing officer.
- 10 + years of experience in a fast-growing company, preferably in the Education sector.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant degree in Marketing / Communication.
- Sound knowledge of research techniques.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of planning and implementing successful marketing campaigns.