Blue Ocean Corporation, the leading Superbrands and Great Place To Work organization, is expanding rapidly in the Middle East, India and Paris.
With a mission to employ 500 employees by the end of 2025, we are currently looking for an experienced Chief Technology Officer who is highly capable of making strategic decisions regarding the organization’s technological infrastructure and monitoring the overall technology process to ensure data security.
Position: Chief Technology Officer (English/Arabic/French)
Location: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, India & Paris
- Implement and improve technology strategies to support teams and yield customer satisfaction.
- Identify appropriate technology to support short-term and long-term organizational goals.
- Assess and evaluate technology platforms/practices to measure the IT impact on business.
- Manage IT team and ensure technology processes are aligned with regulations.
- Oversee data security and management.
- Monitor KPIs to assess technological performance.
- 10 + years experience in a fast-growing company, preferably in IT/Education sector.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical certifications in relevant technologies.
- Proven track record of expanding, modernizing, and redesigning IT capabilities.
- Solid technology skills and strong leadership skills with proven track record of growing tech teams.