Blue Ocean Corporation, the leading Superbrands and Great Place To Work organization, is expanding rapidly in the Middle East, India and Paris.
With a mission to employ 500 employees by the end of 2025, we are currently looking for an experienced Conferences Manager who can reinforce organization’s image by delivering events objectives.
Position: Conferences Manager (English/Arabic/French)
Location: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, India & Paris
- Direct the planning and execution of conferences, seminars, workshops, and other events.
- Prepare events calendar and set agenda with proper deadlines.
- Research and finalize locations and venues as per event requirements.
- Source, negotiate and confirm sponsors and partners.
- Liaise with different suppliers and vendors.
- Obtain and manage accreditations/licenses required for events.
- Evaluate events, prepare post-event reports and identify areas of improvements.
- Know the ways to increase the income generated by the event and reduce expenses.
- Minimum 5+ years experience of working in international conferences/ events projects.
- Bachelor degree /Diploma in Event Management or any other related field.
- Enthusiastic personality with excellent communication skills.
- Must be a problem solver and swift decision-maker.
- Excellent time-management skills.