Blue Ocean Corporation, the leading Superbrands and Great Place To Work organization, is expanding rapidly in the Middle East, India and Paris.
With a mission to employ 500 employees by the end of 2025, we are currently looking for an experienced Conferences Manager who can reinforce organization’s image by delivering events objectives.
Position: Digital Marketing Officer (English/Arabic/French)
Location: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, India & Paris
- Must be proficient in handling google ads, linkedin ads and instagram ads.
- Efficient in analytical tools and reporting.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proficiency in English and Arabic language is a must.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement