Founded in 1998, Blue Ocean Corporation is an award-winning organization recognized for its excellence, quality, values, and innovative products and solutions. Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, the group has expanded widely over two decades, offering premium solutions to clients across diverse verticals – Training, Consulting Conferences, Internships & Recruitment.
The only ‘Superbrands’ and ‘Great Place To Work’ certified organization in the region’s professional Training sector, Blue Ocean caters to a diversified client portfolio and has a 100,000+ worldwide alumni community in 12+ countries with a strong presence in the different parts of the world.
With a Mission to employ 500 employees by the end of 2025, Blue Ocean is currently looking for smart, energetic and growth-centric individuals for various positions across our UAE and Saudi Arabia offices.
We’re looking for a Finance Manager – Arabic National to join our team.
- · Provide accounting services, including the preparation of estimates, budgetary control, and final accounts.
- · Supervise accounting staff to ensure that they are properly trained and motivated to carry out their responsibilities to meet the required standards.
- · Prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts.
- · Prepare financial management reports including financial planning and forecasting.
- · Manage financial systems and budgets.
- · Conduct financial internal audits to ensure that sound internal controls and procedures are in place to detect and prevent fraudulent activity.
- · Maintain reports and recommendations following internal audits.
- · Continually review and improve all procedures and flow of work both in finance and the relevant departments involved with the Finance Team.
- · Liaise with auditors and deal with any existing financial irregularities.
- · Liaise with clients and provide financial information and advice to the Management.
- · Advise on areas of business improvement.
- · Predict future financial trends and analyse market trends and competitors.
- · Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
- · Advise on funds issues.
- · Assist in negotiating terms with suppliers.
- · Liaise with Banks in all matters concerning the Business.
- · Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- · Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures.
- · A minimum of 5 years of experience in finance and accounting.
- · A Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field or professional accounting qualification.
- · Proven experience in finance roles within a large organization in a supervisory role.
- · Proficient in Tally and Management Information Systems (MIS)
- · Sound knowledge of UAE financial regulations, laws and reporting requirements
- · Preferably CA intermediate level
- · Sound knowledge of SAP
- · Technical proficiency in MS Office suite
Job Type: Full-time