Blue Ocean Corporation, the leading Superbrands and Great Place to Work organization is expanding rapidly in the Middle East, India, and Paris.
With a mission to employ 500 employees by the end of 2025, we are currently looking to hire an experienced trainer with a solid background in teaching Soft Skills.
Position: Finance Manager
- Provide accounting services, including the preparation of estimates, budgetary control, and final accounts.
- Supervise accounting staff to ensure that they are properly trained and motivated to carry out their responsibilities to meet the required standards.
- Prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts.
- Prepare financial management reports including financial planning and forecasting.
- Manage financial systems and budgets.
- Conduct financial internal audits to ensure that sound internal controls and procedures are in place to detect and prevent fraudulent activity.
- Maintain reports and recommendations following internal audits.
- Continually review and improve all procedures and flow of work both in finance and the relevant departments involved with the Finance Team.
- Liaise with auditors and deal with any existing financial irregularities.
- Liaise with clients and provide financial information and advice to the Management.
- Advise on areas of business improvement.
- Predict future financial trends and analyse market trends and competitors.
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
- Advise on funds issues.
- Assist in negotiating terms with suppliers.
- Liaise with Banks in all matters concerning the Business.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in finance and accounting.
- A Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field or professional accounting qualification.
- Proven experience in finance roles within a large organization in a supervisory role.
- Proficient in Tally and Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Sound knowledge of UAE financial regulations, laws and reporting requirements
- Preferably CA intermediate level
- Sound knowledge of SAP
- Technical proficiency in MS Office suite