Position: HR Manager (English/Arabic/French)
Location: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, India & Paris
- Manage and offer all HR functions such as Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment, Onboarding, Employee Relations, Training & Development.
- Ensure organizational employment processes are in accordance with local labour laws and regulations.
- Support with payroll and benefits administration reconciliation by validating inputs like active staff lists, absence checks, employee detail changes, etc.
- Use performance management tools to conduct performance management review and appraisals for teams aligned to organizational objectives.
- Develop, update, and communicate HR policies and procedures as per standard HR practices, laws, and guidelines.
- Develop and implement programs and tools for improving employees’ skill sets and abilities.
- Coordinate with departmental heads for implementation of HR plans, programs and tools within organization.
- Promote a culture of diversity and inclusiveness aligned with the values of Blue Ocean.
- Masters degree in HR or equivalent
- 5-7 years of experience in HR management role.
- Excellent people management and organizational skills.
- In-depth knowledge of local employment rules and regulations.
- Strong communications and analytical skills.
- Excellent command over MS office suite or related software.