Position: Human Resources Faculty
Blue Ocean Corporation, the leading Superbrands and Great Place To Work organization, is expanding rapidly in the MENA and other regions. With a mission to employ 500 employees by the end of 2025, we are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Director to support all our marketing plans for meeting business objectives and building brand reputation.
- Designing, developing, updating and delivering effective training for CHRP (Certified Human Resource Professional), CHRM (Certified Human Resource Manager) and Soft Skills.
- Conducting training sessions, workshops, webinars, seminars, soft skills training etc.
- Customizing teaching content for both corporate and client training.
- Keeping abreast of new teaching methodologies and tools in corporate teaching.
- Conducting evaluations to identify areas of improvement within the programmes offered.
- Ensuring the highest standards of training, delivery quality.
- Attending client meetings & catch ups when necessary.
- HR background is mandatory with specialization in Training & Development.
- Proven work experience of at least 15 years in providing training for HR.
- Proficient in Talent Management, Interpersonal skills and Soft Skills training.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and public speaking skills.
- Technical proficiency in MS Powerpoint, Excel, Word.
- MBA along with Professional Certification in HR or a similar domain is an added advantage.