Blue Ocean Corporation, the leading Superbrands and Great Place To Work organization, is expanding rapidly in the MENA and other regions.
With a mission to employ 500 employees by the end of 2025, Blue Ocean Corporation is currently looking for an experienced Lean Six Sigma Trainer to support its B2B/B2C targets and expansion plans.
The ideal candidate should be able to shape and mentor our students inside and outside of the classroom for their industry-specific roles.
Position: Lean Six Sigma Faculty
- Develop, update and deliver effective training modules, case studies and questionnaires relating to different belts of Six Sigma and Lean for training purpose.
- Provide individual guidance to students in the use of statistical tools, Lean process improvement tools, and Six Sigma tools and methodology.
- Support Lean Six Sigma deployment efforts with corporate clients across multiple industries.
- Use lean enterprise concepts such as DMAIC, Lean Six Sigma, and Kaizen principles to identify non-value-added activities.
- Mentor quality champions to support their continuous improvement programs.
- Utilize various analytical and metric data to recognize areas for improvement within organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Quality Management or relevant field
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification is a must.
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification would be ideal.
- Total 15 years of work experience with a minimum of 5 years of experience in training different Belt levels.
- Extensive experience in developing and maintaining effective quality management systems across organization.
- Excellent communication and training delivery skills.
- Expert in customizing modules for both corporate and client training.