Blue Ocean Corporation, the leading Superbrands and Great Place to Work organization is expanding rapidly in the Middle East, India, and Paris.
With a mission to employ 500 employees by the end of 2025, we are currently looking to hire an experienced trainer with a solid background in teaching Soft Skills.
Position: Soft Skills Trainer (English/Arabic/French)
Location: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, India & Paris
- Design, implement and conduct efficient training and development programs.
- Ensure the highest standards of training in developing interpersonal skills in professionals across various industries.
- Should orient the learning and development of the students toward the target industries.
- Effectively manage learners online with diverse needs and knowledge.
- Engage students of different learning attitudes and capabilities equally in both virtual and conventional classroom settings.
- Customize teaching content for corporate training.
- Offer inputs to the training strategy and develop specific training plans.
- Measuring the effectiveness of training programs by conducting evaluations after a course has been completed.
- Lead group discussions and provide guidance on effective communication skills to increase productivity and efficiency within a team or organization.
- Create resources to achieve learning objectives such as PowerPoint presentations, videos, or podcasts.
- Coordinate with other members of the organization’s faculty to develop and deliver effective training programs.
- 10+ years of experience in the training field.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in teaching business skills.
- The ideal candidate should be able to shape and mentor working professionals inside and outside of the classroom for their industry-specific roles.
- Candidates must also have strong communication skills and proficiency in executing both conventional and online classroom training.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes to email@example.com