Blue Ocean Corporation, the leading Superbrands and Great Place to Work organization is expanding rapidly in the Middle East, India, and Paris.
With a mission to employ 500 employees by the end of 2025, we are currently looking to hire an experienced trainer with a solid background in the Transportation & Logistics sector.
Position: Transportation & Logistics Faculty (English/Arabic/French)
Location: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, India & Paris
- Design courses to meet learning outcomes, and deliver engaging training sessions.
- Develop and provide training on industry best Logistics practices and strategies.
- Identify the requirements of the client and provide excellent mentoring in the areas requiring improvement.
- Develop engaging instructional plans to deliver effective training.
- Provide guidance in the development, training, management and maintenance of Transportation and Logistics procedures.
- Collaborate with the clients to identify gaps, training opportunities and process improvements.
- Create effective training material to suit learner-oriented instruction.
- Organize effective seminars and webinars, keeping up with the industry’s best practices and trends.
- Coordinate with clients and other in-house faculty to design training programs to meet organizational requirements.
- Create an effective learning environment that caters to the participants’ industry needs and encourage adopting discipline-related problem-solving strategies.
- Evaluate student performance by assessing if the requirements align with skills and knowledge mastered in the course of training.
- Instruct students in relevant job-seeking and retention skills.
- 10+ years of experience in the field of Supply Chain & Logistics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in Supply Chain & Logistics.
- The ideal candidate should be able to shape and mentor working professionals inside and outside of the classroom for their industry-specific roles.
- Candidates must also have strong communication skills and proficiency in executing both conventional and online classroom training.